Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad

9:53 AM

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad. As I write this, the pasta salad is gone (most of it in our stomachs, the rest in a container traveling home with our guests), the air is definitely still warm, but a thinner warm, not the kind of warm that is has been mid-afternoon for the past few months. This is the pasta salad that my mom makes. It's even better the day after.

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad Made with a homemade Italian dressing and tri-color rotini What more could you want as a kid in the summer!? Since I basically lived at Kristen's house all summer long, I ate a LOT of her mom's pasta salad. Healthy pasta salad featuring bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in fresh pesto! You can have My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad

  1. It's 1/2 box of Rotini noodles, (I used tri-colored) cooked as instructed on box. Do not overcook!.
  2. It's 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
  3. You need 1 cup of Sliced green olives.
  4. You need 1 cup of Sliced black olives.
  5. You need 1 cup of Diced celery.
  6. It's 3/4 cup of Chopped onion (more or less, as desired) If you prefer, you can leave it out..
  7. You need 1 cup of Your favorite Italian dressing.*** Add more if desired!.
  8. It's 2 of Packets of Splenda or 4 tsp. sugar.
  9. You need 1 of Fresh ground black pepper to taste!.

Then I tossed in some sliced tomatoes, raw corn and black beans. You can easily change up the flavors, and I've typed up some suggestions below. These summer pasta salad recipes from Food Network are perfect for pairing with your favorite grilling recipes or for accompanying a sandwich on your next picnic trip. Perfect for a potluck or summer weeknight dinner, these pasta salads go great with your favorite recipes from the grill.

My Mom's Summer Pasta Salad step by step

  1. Boil your noodles as directed on box. Do not overcook! Drain..
  2. Add veggies to pasta in large bowl..
  3. Add Italian dressing and Splenda or sugar and ground pepper..
  4. Mix well, chill and enjoy!.
  5. Add more dressing the next day as needed, if put in the fridge overnight!.

Wow, this totally takes me back to my childhood. My mom made something very similar on hot days, adding canned tuna fish to it. The ultimate in light, convenience cooking, pasta salad is the ideal take-along for workplace lunches and weekend picnics. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. This is the perfect summer pasta salad loaded with fresh summer tomatoes and zucchini tossed in a light creamy dressing.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar