Recipe: Delicious Hash Browns My Way

1:03 PM

Hash Browns My Way. Awesomely easy and super healthy hash brown potato! Get all the flavor and crunchiness without the cruelty! Ingredients: - Four large potatoes - Salt to.

Hash Browns My Way Hash browns are fried and there's just no way around that, aside from not eating them. If you don't use enough oil the potatoes will be dry and tend to go from white to burnt. Use enough oil and you'll get crispy yet moist potatoes with a beautiful spectrum of golden brown color. You can cook Hash Browns My Way using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Hash Browns My Way

  1. You need of Potatoes.
  2. It's of Potato starch.
  3. Prepare of Bacon.
  4. Prepare of Salt and pepper.
  5. You need of Oil to pan fry.

This hash brown recipe is easy to make, It's crispy and delicious just like one you bought from fast food and stores. They consist of a combination of. Hash browns are one of those things you only order at a restaurant because they know just how to make them. They arrive on your plate crispy and Hash browns are super easy to make at home!

Hash Browns My Way instructions

  1. Peel potatoes. Put in a big bowl and put water to completely cover the potatoes to prevent them from turning brown..
  2. Cut bacon into small strips..
  3. Put a frying pan on medium high heat..
  4. Julienne about 2 medium potatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper,add some bacon. Add 1 TBS of potato starch. The potato starch helps binding the potatoes. After you flip over the potato cake, start cutting the potatoes for the next batch. You don’t want to cut them in advance because they will turn brown..
  5. Spread potatoes on pan. Cook for about 8 minutes for each side, or until the edge is golden brown. Or you can also shake the pan, if the cake is golden brown, you can hear like a scratching sound against the pan..
  6. When done, put on serving plate..
  7. It is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Plus, there is bacon in it too! My neighbors liked them and I am happy that I used up all the potatoes. Did not waste any. :).

I haven't always known my way around hash brown heaven. My mom made them for us once in a. Hash browns baked with cream of chicken soup, sour cream and cheese is a popular church basement side dish. This is the only way I prepare hash browns for company now. It is so good and very easy to prepare the night before and throw in the oven in the morning.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar