Recipe: Perfect My Blueberry Muffins

9:37 AM

My Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. Oil is my favorite fat to use when making these blueberry muffins. These homemade blueberry muffins are light, fluffy, and PACKED with blueberries!

My Blueberry  Muffins These blueberry muffins balance a moist, fluffy base with a buttery crumb topping and are equally These muffins are easy to make: Simply mix the dry and wet ingredients separately, then combine. This is my best blueberry muffins recipe! This blueberry muffin recipe quickly turned into my Master Muffin Batter, a basic muffin recipe for infinite muffin flavors. You can cook My Blueberry Muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Blueberry Muffins

  1. Prepare 120 grams of Cake flour.
  2. You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
  3. Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
  4. Prepare 70 grams of Butter.
  5. Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
  6. It's 2 of Eggs.
  7. You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
  8. You need 1 of Blueberries (fresh or frozen).

Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. Double Blueberry Streusel Muffins - These are my favorite blueberry muffins!

My Blueberry Muffins instructions

  1. Combine the cake flour, baking powder and salt..
  2. Mix the butter and sugar until white, then add the egg..
  3. Combine the mixture from Step 2 with half the dry ingredients and mix well. Add 1 tablespoon of milk..
  4. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and milk. If the batter is still floury, add more milk..
  5. Mix as many blueberries as you like into the batter, pour it into the mould, and top with more blueberries..
  6. Bake for 15 minutes at 190ºC..

Country Style Blueberry Muffins - Using cake flour in this recipe ensures that these blueberry muffins come out. Get the full Blueberry Muffin Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our This video is an updated version of our original Blueberry Muffin Recipe Video that we published back in. My blueberry muffins are a little paler in color than a lot of recipes, but this is due to the granulated sugar, oil, and sour cream. I have learned that I prefer using vegetable oil in my blueberry muffin. These Soft, Delicious Blueberry Muffins Are Simple And Perfect For Breakfast, Snack Or After-School Treat.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar